Friday, November 6, 2009

Golden Hills

The hills around here seem to be covered with two things: cows and grapevines.

While my kids are thrilled with the big beasts who meander right up to the fencelines around our neighborhood and gaze out at us from under heavy lids, I prefer to take in the vines as we drive in and out (and in and out, and in and out).

The leaves on the vines are starting to turn golden and soon they'll all be gone. Fortunately, I got to take in the sight up close with some good friends yesterday afternoon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

By this time next week, or very soon after, things will look entirely different. And since the bare vines aren't nearly as interesting to me, I'll have to join my kids and stare at the cows.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.