Monday, November 2, 2009

What I Was Trying For

When this lovely family got out of their car, I had to admit: This was the look I was going for.

With my own family, I mean.

I was thiiiiiiis close to buying the stripey dress for my own three-year-old for our 2009 family photo session, and instead I bought another outfit with the same color scheme. I tried to dress the rest of us around it, but when I saw these guys, I realized that I had missed the mark. And they had hit it.

They looked awesome. Even if this particular shot doesn't showcase the outfits.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We got a bunch of different images, with a little bit of extra focus on little Miss S, who worked it with a wardrobe change (and then changed back when I asked if we could squeeze in one more all-kid shot). She was a trooper for sure.

Photobucket

Photobucket

They all were, actually. Seriously, would you expect this from two five-year-olds??

Photobucket

Finally, I can't resist posting this shot of L and her dad. I am a sucker for daddy-daughter moments, and this I caught this one as we were winding down. Doesn't this inspire an "awwww..."?

Photobucket

Thanks, guys, for the fun session. Glad we were able to soldier through the unseasonable heat!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.