Monday, November 16, 2009

Pure Joy

When it comes to pure, unadulterated joy, there is nothing like hanging out with little kids.

And the kids I got to hang with yesterday?

JoyFUL.

At times they seemed to be bursting with it.

Their smiles were contagious and their laughter was so sweet. It was so much fun to catch up with these guys and spend some time playing on the grass, in the leaves and at the playground.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mom was smart and tossed some bubbles in her bag. Miss E's expressions epitomize wonder, excitement and fascination, don't you think?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this last one is special to me, because it was the first time I used this little prop that my dad very thoughtfully purchased for me not long ago. Doesn't she make great use of it?

Photobucket

That's it for now. It was a busy weekend, and I'm pooped. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.