Monday, November 23, 2009

Hard to Believe It's November

Prior to this session, I was freezing my jobble-obble off at an event in town and thinking that it was going to be downright FRIGID at the beach. I even called my friend/client and recommended moving the session to another day. But that wasn't an option schedule-wise, so we went for it.

And it was downright gorgeous out there.

The setting was summer-beautiful, and we all got warm running around on the beach. It was hard to believe that it's almost Thanksgiving.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, and I just remembered my promise to spotlight the gun show:

Photobucket

Again I say: November??!?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.