Monday, November 16, 2009

Grungy Fun

A good friend of mine asked if I'd photograph her family in a less traditional environment this holiday season.

You see, this particular friend grew up in these parts. In addition, she's been diligent about getting a family photo in every year. As a result, she's pretty much been there, done that with regard to nearby photo locations.

I'm really glad she went for the non-traditional thing this time around, as I really like what we captured. Here are a few favorites from our mini session...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I really, really like this one. Just so different.

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.