Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Comfort

Look at me! Sticking to my plan!

If you saw yesterday's post and know me well, you probably figured I'd end up bailing on posting any other random shots of my kids this week. In my life, something always pops up to divert my attention and pull me away from even the best-laid plans.

But here I am, back with a new favorite shot of my girl. This blanket got lost awhile back and -- amazingly -- she was totally fine and quickly over both it and the thumb. I did a happy dance, thinking that I had closed the door on the last of our family's diaper/pacifier/thumb habits with no major drama.

Then one night Daddy found the blanket and thoughtfully tucked it under her arm while whe slept.

Aaaaaand, the thumb habit is back. So is the constantly-misplacing-the-blanket-around-the-house-and-whining-about-not-being-able-to-find-it habit.

Good thing she's cute.

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.