Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Closing the Loop

Last week (or was it the previous week??), I wrote that I'd post a recent, random shot of each of my kids. Well, I'm back -- and finally sharing a snap of my karate kid.

No crazy poses, no silliness. Just my sweet big boy in the uniform we seem to be constantly searching for as we paw through piles (and piles and piles) of laundry.

Photobucket

And now that I've closed the loop on that micro-project, I'm closing the loop on my 2010 client work as well. Today, I'll deliver the last set of holiay cards and the last print order. I'll drop at the post office a last package for a client who moved. And on Thursday I'll photograph my last little subject (another birthday girl who I first met as a newborn a year ago).

I'll complete my editing and post the final galleries of 2010, and then I'll finally -- FINALLY -- turn my attention to some personal projects and holiday preparations. Do I really have just 18 days to get that act together??

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.