Friday, December 24, 2010

On Two Wheels

First, my apologies for the lack of blog posts lately. I will make up for it soon. Promise!

And second, LOOK WHO LEARNED HOW TO RIDE ON TWO WHEELS THIS CHRISTMAS EVE!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No, the bike wasn't a Christmas present or anything. Just her brother's old starter bike (and the one both boys learned to ride on without help). She just got it into her head that she was going to master this TODAY, of all days.

Photobucket

She was beaming. SO incredibly proud of herself. And then it was off to get celebratory ice cream, of course.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.