Monday, August 16, 2010

Closing in on a Year

My little buddies are closing in on their first birthday -- how did THAT happen? -- and we decided to take them outside for their official 10-month shots before I left for vacation. Of course, now that I'm finally getting them online, I'm simultaneously brainstorming for their 11-month session, which is NEXT WEEK.

Can someone please slow down the clock? Just a little bit??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As I said, these guys will be back on the blog again in no time. Lookin' forward to it, little dudes...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.