Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Postview

It isn't exactly a preview... This client's gallery went online yesterday, and therefore her family has seen the entire collection of images. My vacation schedule threw my usual process out the window and I never did an actual preview.

So call this a postview.

In any case, I figured that those of you who visit the blog would enjoy a little dose of Miss C as she marked her first birthday. I've been fortunate enough I document her first year at various milestones, like this and this (and a mini-session with one of her sisters) and then finally this birthday session.

Here's to a great second year, little beauty!

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.