Sunday, August 22, 2010

Family Sessions for Fall 2010

Last Friday, I emailed my latest ECP newsletter, which covered details of my shooting schedule for Fall 2010. (If you aren't subscribed to the newsletter and don't want to miss future opportunities to get the scoop before anyone else, go ahead and subscribe today.)

Photobucket

And lifted directly from the newsletter, here's the fine (or in this case, bold) print regarding fall sessions:

Whether it's buying school supplies or penciling out the carpool and after-school schedules (yup -- I'm doing that, too), I'm sure that this is a busy time for you all. At the risk of prompting you to cringe and say, "What? Something ELSE?" I want to ask you to think for just a moment about your plans for holiday photos and cards this year. You see, I'm releasing my dates for fall family sessions, and I need to stress that this is it, folks. I would love to be able to photograph each and every interested family -- I really would -- but time and energy are in limited supply, and I must cap my openings at these.

Each session will include 1-2 hours of shooting time in one location and will result in a gallery of 25-35 edited images. Please bear in mind that fall sessions require a 50% deposit, due at the time of booking. I can't hold your appointment until I have the deposit, so please don't overlook this detail (which is new for Fall 2010). The fee for a family session is now $145 plus tax and includes a full-resolution digital file (jpeg) of your favorite image, which can be used for prints, social networking, or creating your own holiday cards. I'll also have special incentives and discounts for placing orders within two weeks of your gallery being posted online.

Again, it's my nature to want to accommodate absolutely everyone, and it's tough for me to set limits on my appointments. I appreciate your understanding, and I look forward to working with those of you who are able to schedule.

And a special note to those with galleries already online...
If you currently have a gallery online and have yet to place an order, please keep in mind that fall is the "busy season" in family photography. As a result, my turnaround times will be affected. While I'll continue to make every effort to deliver products very quickly, the best chance for speedy receipt of your order is to contact me with the details prior to September. If you have questions or want to get the ball rolling now, please don't hesitate to call me at 805/234-4143 or email anytime.


I should note that this schedule only relates to family sessions, and I will continue taking appointments for maternity, newborn and baby/toddler sessions throughout the fall. If you're expecting, or if you have a little one who'll be ready for a milestone session (like six months or the oh-so-fun first birthday session), please get in touch at your earliest convenience and we'll get that on the books. It'll be a busy time, so advance planning will be everyone's best friend.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.