Sunday, January 16, 2011

One More

I am trying to force myself out of my box in this new year, and this shot from today's hike is one example of my efforts toward that end. There's something about it that I love, so I figured I'd add it to the collection already posted below.

Photobucket

Re the box thing... I was going to try to set concrete goals for myself -- like an OOTB photo post a week -- but I'm already overwhelmed by the size of my to-do lists. So I'm going to refrain from committing to specific numbers and dates and will instead just try to take more of them.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.