Sunday, January 30, 2011

Announcing... In Very Limited Supply...

Photobucket

I wasn't going to do it... I was going to keep my calendar open and catch up on a bunch of Clausen family to-dos. The thing is, with an open calendar, I still haven't made much headway on the to-do list. Things just seem to pop up and suck up my free time. And I miss getting out there. The shooting and the editing. It's way more fun than organizing my closet.

SO. I am announcing a very limited supply of Valentine's Day mini-sessions. There are four indoor slots and four outdoor slots. And they're THIS WEEK, people. I know that it's short notice and limited supply, but if you make this happen, I promise that you won't be sorry. You'll get some very sweet shots of your little darling(s), and I'm throwing in 24 wallet-sized valentines to boot. (You can also upgrade to 4.5x5 press-printed cards for an additional fee.) You get to choose from the 8 different designs shown below, and they'll be hand-delivered on Wednesday, February 9.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't wait. Contact me by email (erin@erinclausenphotography.com) or phone (234-4143) to schedule yours!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.