Thursday, January 13, 2011

So Big!

I couldn't believe my eyes when K & K, the sweet boys I'd photographed monthly through their entire first year, arrived yesterday. They walked! They talked! (I swear, one of them engaged me in a lengthy conversation about "on" and "off.")

And they looked like little men.

Here they are, sporting the handsome holiday outfits that they never quite made it into on Christmas Day. Who wants to get out of their PJs if they don't have to?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On a different note, scroll down to see my post about the FREE newborn session I'm offering up. Easy to win and no strings attached. If you're expecting or know someone who is, check it out!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.