Sunday, January 9, 2011

Win a FREE newborn session!

Yesterday I received a package from the incredibly talented photographer/knitter/crafter Heather Bauers. I contains a sweet little knitted cocoon and a selection of A-DOR-ABLE newborn hats. (She just had a baby and her inventory is somewhat limited right now, but keep an eye on her etsy shop for some of the cutest newborn accessories you'll see anywhere.)

ANYWAY, unpacking my goodies gave me the strong desire to add another newborn or two to the coming months' schedule. The possibilities for darling photos are just too tempting. SO. At the risk of driving my CFO/husband a bit bonkers, I'm staging a little giveaway. If you're pregnant, or if you know someone who is (winning it for her would be an awesome gift!), this one is for you.

Easy-peasy to enter. Just leave a comment here or on my Facebook page by 11:59 p.m. Thursday, January 13. I'll draw one winner from all comments received in both places. The winner of a FREE newborn session (a $185 value) will be announced here and on Facebook on Friday the 14th.
The fine print: This giveaway is applicable only to babies not yet born. If you win, I'll pencil in your due date and then confirm the session date and time with you once your baby arrives. Please note that I photograph newborns before they are two weeks old (5-10 days old is ideal), because this gives us the best opportunities for those sweet sleepy images.

And since no post is good without a photo, here you go. It doesn't feature any cool hats or accessories, but darn if it isn't cute.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to enter for my friends Jeremy and Candace...due date in June!

Joanne

Anonymous said...

I'm due in 4 wks.. I'd like to win,
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to win it. I'm due in four weeks. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

oops! I forgot to leave my name. I'm Amy and I canemail you my name or cell if you need it.. Let me knoiw. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Please enter me: Sarah Fredricks, due date March 15. Thank you!

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.