Monday, February 7, 2011

Because It's Driving Me Crazy...

... that I haven't posted anything in more than a week. And I have soooo much to share. Last week's mini-sessions were so very fun, and there are many, many darling images that resulted from all the effort. Plus, I had a full session on Saturday with a beautiful family and those images beg to be shared as well.

But I have much to wrap up. There are a couple more valentines to be ordered. So for tonight, at least, I am only able to toss up a couple of images from the last mini-session I did.

They might not even be the best of the lot. I don't think that they are. But I really, really love them.

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.