Monday, February 7, 2011

And Now, the B Family...

Whew. What a week. I am reeeally close to wrapping up all of the mini-sessions and valentines. I am therefore very close to getting a solid night's sleep and maybe even a run in somewhere in the next couple of days. Light at the end of the tunnel!

Before I hit the sack tonight, however, I want to share the preview from Saturday's session with the B family. They are lovely, and so are these images.

Photobucket

I love that this guy has a smile at exactly the same stage as my own first grader's. There's nothing quite like a first-grade smile, and I'm glad we captured this one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And with that, I sleep. Probably quite soundly!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.