Saturday, February 19, 2011

To Combat the Dreariness

The weather here today is cold, wet, wet, and cold. Add to that my current project: organizing four years' worth of personal and business files on five different hard drives. (While I have multiple copies of everything and while the business end of things is fairly tidy, my growth -- in a technological sense -- has been somewhat ad hoc and my systems reflect that. Ask me to put my fingers on, say, photos from when Noah was a baby and I'll likely get a glassy look and start rummaging around for an open bottle of wine.)

So as I sort and weed and occasionally bang my head against the desk, I'm going to take little breaks to look at photos like these from last weekend. Our good friends from Santa Cruz had come down to the cabin for a sleepover, and in the morning light the girls were all a-giggle while catching some air together.

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.