Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day at the Beach

A couple of weeks ago, my brother and sister-in-law came to visit from their home in San Francisco. It was a weekend of truly glorious weather, so after lunch on Saturday we headed out to the beach to soak in the sun and make the most of it.

We played, we got shaved ices, we lounged, we strolled and we ended up at the Olde Port Inn for some chowder. I love that pier, because in addition to chowder, it provides the chance for up close and personal encounters with some very special wildlife.

I hadn't taken many personal photos in awhile, so I brought along the camera. So, so glad I did.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It felt (and smelled and tasted) like a peek at summer... and I can't WAIT for more.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.