Saturday, March 31, 2012

Catching Up

As we dive into Spring Break, I'm frantically doing a million different things. One of them is sorting and backing up files from recent sessions.

While neither of these clients is expecting a preview right now, I couldn't help editing a couple... and then a couple more... and then a couple more... It's a great distraction from those million things requiring my attention. ;)

First up, a cutie patootie 3-month-old.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also met up with my "old" friends K & K. You can see some of their past sessions here, here, and here. I've photographed them about 16 different times, actually. (I'm a lucky girl.)

At two-and-a-half, they are busy little bodies, so we met up downtown and let them wander. I grabbed shots here and there as we trailed them up and down various blocks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I warned you that I couldn't stop...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now, I guess, it's time to shut down the computer and finally get to the rest of the to-do list. Sigh...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.