Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Photos From Last Week

I'm currently in the midst of a fun project that has me shooting local landscapes for a doctor's office in Pismo. Last week, I ventured out to snap a few scenes and it felt really good to stretch my creative muscles and step outside of my usual box. Really, really good.

Following are a few of my favorites from the week. Not all of these were for the project; a couple were just shots I couldn't pass up. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As you can see, I was in a very vertical mood. I wonder what that means...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.