Monday, October 8, 2012

9 Months

I love photographing kids in the 9- to 18-month old age range. They are so fun to watch, play with and capture, and they're pretty much open to being little models. It's even more fun when I've been able to capture them at various stages already, as I have with this guy. We took his 9-month pics last Thursday, and it was one of the highlights of my week. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I look forward to celebrating one year with him!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.