Monday, October 15, 2012

Beach Glow

We worried that this session wasn't going to happen last Friday. In fact, it was technically postponed to a later date during the course of the afternoon. The skies were dark and gloomy and it even sprinkled for awhile. But eventually there was a glow in the sky out toward the coast, so we piled in the car and headed toward the water. And I'm soooo glad we did.

Here's just a sampling of what we got. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I just looove this one...

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.