Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Catching Up

The title of this post actually has a double meaning... I am getting back online after a couple of weeks of shooting, shooting, family craziness, and shooting. I am also posting some shots from a quick trip to LA, where I got to visit with an old friend from college and his beautiful ladies.

Our visit and photos didn't exactly go as planned. While the sun was shining and it was gorgeous outside when I arrived, clouds and mist quickly rolled in, and the weather promptly turned DARK and gloomy. And stayed that way for the duration of my stay. On location, I'm all about using natural light, but in this case, well... there just wasn't much of it. So I had to think a bit outside the box and work with what I had. Fortunately, the company MORE than made up for the unfortunate conditions.

Here are some shots from the "lounging at home" portion of our time together. (There was also "time at the dog park" and "visiting grandparents," and with three locations and a wiggly baby -- they're all wiggly at this age -- I have many, many files to weed through.)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Until next time!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.