Thursday, October 18, 2012

They Bought a Farm

This is the time of year when I get to catch up photographically with several local families, some of whom are both clients and friends. In the past, I've captured these guys in their yard and at the beach. This year, we met up at their new farm. It is a cool place now, but when I heard the description of how it will be, well... let's just say that I am very excited to go back again some day.

Oh, and I apologize for the fact that these guys are so hard on the eyes. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.