Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dance Portrait Proofs Are Up!

The proofs from last week's portrait sessions at Studio@ are now online and ready for you to view. I am really excited to share them with you, as I think they are quite RAD. ;)

HERE'S A DIRECT LINK.

We captured so much -- beautiful individuals, sweet siblings, fantastic tricks, and a whole lot of goofiness. I encourage you so flip through them all so that you don't miss a single one. You never know where your dancer might pop up!

And while we're on the subject of goofiness...

 photo blog_zpse6fa1576.jpg

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.