Friday, June 21, 2013

Dance Portrait Update

For those of you looking for dance portrait proofs, I wanted to offer the following update:

The proofs will be online EARLY NEXT WEEK (most likely Monday evening). My intention had been to have everything online by noon today, but as those of you who participated know, we shot A LOT. We had tons of fun and got many, many great images. :) As a result, getting everything edited and uploaded for you is going to take a little extra time.

Thanks for your participation and your patience... I promise that it's worth the wait!

And for now, have a great show. Can't wait to see everyone on stage!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.