Monday, June 3, 2013

The Last of the Portfolio Seniors

Last week I finished pulling together my materials for the school district and officially applied to be a senior portrait photographer for SLOHS for the 2013-14 school year. As of today, I'm officially approved.

My plan is to book a very limited number of senior sessions this summer and fall, but I am excited about the opportunity and look forward to building my business in this fun area of photography. As I mentioned before, I loved my portfolio-building sessions way more than I even thought I would. Seniors rock. :)

Here's a selection of shots from the last of the portfolio sessions. Amazing girl, amazing setting. A photographer's dream.

 photo Blog_10_zps4a8c2c79.jpg

 photo Blog_9_zps6d4b3678.jpg

 photo Blog_7_zps70fd9f22.jpg

 photo Blog_8_zpsf5a351c7.jpg

 photo Blog_4_zps840449cf.jpg

 photo Blog_5_zpsbb819d54.jpg

 photo Blog_6_zps31aa9f94.jpg

 photo Blog_3_zpsf4bfcc0b.jpg

 photo Blog_2_zps352ad042.jpg

 photo Blog_1_zps0e63792b.jpg



No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.