Sunday, June 30, 2013

Public Service Announcement

SO.

So I spent the weekend at Disneyland with two of my three children and a bunch of kids from the dance studio. Many parts of the weekend were awesome. (Basically all of the dance parts, plus going on rides with dance friends.)

One part of the weekend that was not so awesome? Dropping my phone will careening around a corner on a roller coaster at California Adventure. And then looking down and seeing it land in a restricted area, lost to me for at least a few days while it makes its way through the Disney lost and found process.

Sigh.

While losing my phone is not catastrophic -- and, to be honest, will actually lead to a nice little break from complete technology dependence -- it is fairly inconvenient from a work perspective. The phone's battery is long dead, and with all the last-minute trip coordination, I'm afraid that the voicemail box is 100% full. Meaning that anyone trying to reach me by phone is probably very frustrated about now.

Among other things, there is an ordering deadline of tomorrow for dance portraits from the Studio@ sessions. If you are trying to reach me by phone for any help with that process, please accept my apologies and try to reach me by email instead. The address is erin@erinclausenphotography.com. I will be extra vigilant in monitoring email and following up very quickly.

If you're affected by that lack of phone access, once again I apologize. And if you are mocking me for being a complete doofus and taking pictures while on a roller coaster, then go right ahead. My husband is doing it right along with you.

 photo blog1_zps62302fce.jpg

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.