Thursday, October 14, 2010

Big Preview

To anyone who happens to care, I want to offer my apologies for the lack of blog action in the last week and a half... Illness (a client's and then my own) + a brief lapse in sanity (mine... tackling a room re-do during my busiest time of the year???) + family visits + crazy kid schedules = not much blogging. But now I'm back and ready to roll.

Earlier this week I hit the beach to photograph two fabulous kiddos. Despite chilly temps and fog rolling in, it was a ton of fun and the gallery is going to end up being a large one. Because I dove into the editing this morning and to make up for the lack of posts recently, I'm going with an XXL preview this time around.

Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.