Sunday, October 24, 2010

What a Weekend!

It was a bit of a whirlwind, but it was a great weekend up on The Farm. Brian and I got to catch up with many classmates and good buddies, and the kids were stoked to spend an afternoon with their "cousins." We all got to visit with Grandma DaDi and Papa Sam, we cheered on the Cardinal as they stretched their record to 6-1, we played and danced in the middle of the field after the game, and we celebrated with Bay Area faithful as the SF Giants put the cherry on top of the entire weekend.

Now I'm pooped and ready for bed.

Before I call it a night, though, I have to post a couple of snaps from the weekend. I have many more that I hope to share at some point (if the coming week's crazy schedule allows), but these two are special: one of the cousins and one of me and my exceptional friend of almost (gulp) 20 years.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Noah took that second one... In fact, he was quite the photographer all weekend. I gave him my starter dSLR and let him run wild during the trip. His 225 photos are now uploading to a Shutterfly album and he is insisting on making a book. I think I may have created a monster...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.