Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Remember These Cuties?

I first met L & L when they were pretty darn new. Then I got to spend some time with them over the summer.

A couple of days ago I met up with them again to take some photos for the family Christmas card and document the twins at 10 months old. Unfortunately, that's just about the age that stranger anxiety sets in, and Miss L, in particular, wasn't convinced that my camera and I were welcome guests. It reminded me of a time when my own son -- at the very same age -- decided that he was terrified of his own visiting grandmother. :( In the end, we got some sweet shots, but I still feel rotten for causing her so much distress. I promise that we'll be friends again, sweet girl!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.