Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Catching Up With Little Friends

You may remember when I photographed these two sweeties last winter. They were so darling, and they looked downright angelic when they slept. We pulled together a fun birth announcement following the session... here's a look a the front:

Photobucket

Well, L & L are six months old now and we got together on Sunday for a family session. I recommended taking advantage of the pretty evening light, and I was so glad I did; it was beautiful outside. A little warm, too, but these two and their parents hung in there like champs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How yummy are these little people?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I just loved when the little miss gave her brother some pats. He liked it, too, until she gave his hair a little tug. ;)

Photobucket

I guess this was another fairly large preview, but I couldn't help diving right into editing. I'm trying hard to stay on track and wrap up all outstanding editing and order fulfillment before heading on vacation August 1. So far, so good...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.