Friday, July 16, 2010

Turning a Page

Last night's session was another one of those that turned out to be a long time coming. Originally conceived of by her mom as a surprise Father's Day gift for S's dad, the idea was to document the transition from junior high school girl to high schooler as she graduated one school and geared up for the next.

Clearly, we didn't make the Father's Day deadline, but I am so glad that we were able to catch her during this summer of transition. And catching her isn't easy, by the way. This girl is a phenomenal athlete who jets from one practice or workout to the next. Not an abundance of downtime for this one. :)

Without further adieu, I present her sneak peek. It's another big one, as I couldn't resist sharing several images...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this one might just might be my favorite of the session. Doesn't she look like a strong and vibrant young woman with so much ahead of her?

Photobucket

Thanks again to S and her mom for making this happen. I can't wait to put everything together for you.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.