Friday, July 9, 2010

Serious Dudes

My buddies were here for their 9-month session yesterday, and they were quite serious about the whole thing. Serious, and seriously into playing. They weren't pleased when we tried to stop their play -- reaching, grabbing, rolling, crawling, chewing -- for photos. And really, who could blame them?

So smiles may have been hard to come by, but it was still fun to hang out with K & K and to capture their little faces at this monthly milestone. I can't believe that their first birthday is in sight. Time sure does fly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

See you guys again soon!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.