Thursday, July 15, 2010

A New Family

Sometimes, I get to capture images of a new family because a newborn arrives. This week's new family is coming together through an upcoming marriage, and I was grateful to help document this equally exciting time.

Little Miss K has been a friend of our family for a few years now, ever since she started preschool with my younger son. It is fun to see her growing up into such a cute -- and spunky -- little lady.

Congratulations, D & C. I look forward to sharing your full gallery before I head off for vacation at the end of the month!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.