Saturday, July 31, 2010

Gone Fishin'! (sorta)

After a jam-packed week, I am now officially on vacation. In about 10 hours, I'll be on a plane bound for Paris. Well, actually I'll be on a plane bound for San Francisco, after which I'll haul my cookies to a connection to Washington, D.C., from where I'll board a plane to Paris. BUT STILL.

I'll be on vacation with my super awesome husband, celebrating the 10 years since our wedding day. And that's cause for a "woooooohoooooo!"

Since I'm leaving my three yahoos behind, I thought I'd disconnect from blogland with a few shots from a recent morning at the beach. I hope you are all enjoying your summer and soaking up everything that is good and fun... See you August 13th!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Au revior!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.