Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Coming Up for Air

The last week or so has been busy, busy, busy, and it looks like things are going to get even crazier as I gear up for an extra special vacation. With that in mind, I thought I'd come up for air and post a quick pic and a brief update.

I think I've finally slept off the effects of Sunday's triathlon. I swore that I wouldn't post another shot of me in this lovely outfit after sharing too much last year (I'm not even going to post the link; if you want to see that action you'll have to dig for it). But my pal Summer got her fanny to the pool veeeery early on Sunday morning to count my swimming laps, and she snapped this pic with her phone. Since it's not very high res, and since most of my body is hidden behind my husband's -- and since a post is no good without a photo of some sort, right? -- I'm sharing it with you. Voila:

Photobucket

That handsome man did the race in an hour and 33 minutes, by the way. What a stud!

I had also planned to post a few shots from last week's visit to our very dear friends in Camarillo, but since my friend Viv did such a fabulous job documenting and blogging our stay with her family, I'm going to cop out and simply link you to her blog. You won't be disappointed, especially if you're a fan of incredible photography and spend a few minutes surfing through her stuff. Her speciality is kids' and family portraiture, but her travel photos simply amaze me as well. If one day I am even half the photographer, mom and friend she is, I will be thrilled.

Speaking of travel photography, I will be trying my hand at it in the next couple of weeks, as Brian and I leave for Paris on Sunday. It's our tenth anniversary, and somehow we actually managed to pull off an international jaunt to mark the occasion. I'm ecstatic about the opportunity, but first I must make my way through three more sessions and get three other galleries online. Whew! Wish me luck!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.