Sunday, October 3, 2010

SO PROUD OF HIM

Yesterday was a big day in our household, and I hope you'll forgive me while I indulge in a little mommy bragging...

My oldest kiddo completed his first TRIATHLON. Or, as his brother spells it, "chriafolon."

And he was THE MAN, as you'll hear my husband point out many times in this 4-minute video he created and posted. E was one of the youngest in the race, since the age group covered 8-14 and he's just 8 himself.

If you're not up for the scintilating video footage, then perhaps you'll enjoy these still photos. (There was a lot of documentation, as the rest of us were off at little bro's soccer double-header and unable to catch the tri action in person.)

Photobucket

At the start of the race:

Photobucket

That's him in the middle:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We're extremely proud of him for so many reasons -- including the fact that this was 100% his idea -- but the biggest was that he had the most amazing attitude throughout the race. He had FUN and powered through when it was tough. What an amazing kid. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.