Thursday, September 30, 2010

More Family (Session) Fun

This was my second opportunity to photograph the T kids, and once again, it was a blast. They are goofy, serene, creative, sharp, thoughtful, energetic, patient, and impulsive (in a good way). All wrapped up in two special packages.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And they even laugh at my jokes. Bonus points!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This year, the other family members got in on the act as well. Miss A had plans for the cat, too, but that didn't quite work out...

Photobucket

Thanks again D, S, G & A!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.