Sunday, September 26, 2010

More Fun with Friends

Since going into business about two years ago, I've been lucky enough have many sessions with good friends. Each time I do, I am reminded how fortunate I am to have so many friends that support me and my ventures. I mean, they could sit back and say, "You go! Nice work!" and that would be great. But they book sessions and they get spiffed up and they make the time to work with me.

And I'm very grateful.

This morning was yet another one of those sessions (and I mean "yet" in the best possible way). These guys also soldiered on despite record heat that practically melted me into a puddle of uselessness. Suffice it to say, the cold-weather outfits were abandoned for more sizzling temps-appropriate attire.

Thanks, guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.