Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Privilege

This week I had the unique opportunity to photograph a beautiful family at the Santa Margarita Ranch. The ranch is privately owned and not open to the general public, so it's safe to say that I've been looking forward to this one for a long time (since we had to cancel because of illness about a year ago, in fact).

The session was a blast, and not only because the location is a photographer's dream. The R family is so fun, and so sweet, and such fantastic sports. Special props to dad, who in many ways served as the photographer's assistant that I so dearly need on days like this.

Here's the sneak peek (and it's really just a taste of the incredible backdrops and lighting that we got to use). What fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks again, R family. You rock in so many ways!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.