Friday, September 3, 2010

Fall Family Sessions Are Booked (yep, all of 'em)

Soon after sending out my recent newsletter and then blogging about it here, I filled all of my available fall family sessions. I'm very grateful and feel extremely fortunate to have such a great group of families scheduled this season.

Since I continue to get questions about availability, I wanted to post this update and let you know that, at this point, there are no further options for family sessions before the holidays. I do have a wait list, but in all honesty, I'm highly unlikely to accommodate everyone who is already on it.

I am continuing to schedule newborn and baby sessions, so if you're interested in booking one of those, please do get in touch. And I should take this opportunity to remind expectant moms that the very best time to photograph your newborn is within the first two weeks after birth, and I absolutely pencil in appointments prior to your due date. In fact, it's the only way to ensure that we can get together and capture that sweet bundle.

And apropos of none of this, I'm posting a snapshot of my little sous chef. (Woo! Two fancy words in one sentence!) Because what's a post without a photo, even if it doesn't relate?

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.