Friday, September 17, 2010

Are You Ready for Some Football??

To say that my younger son is obsessed with football right now is a bit of an understatement. He lives and breathes it, and we're currently working on his new football-themed room (complete with life-size wall stickers featuring himself and his favorite San Diego Charger).

Every single night, he begs us to go outside and play football with him. (I guess that serving as both quarterback and receiver can get a little taxing.) The other evening, his sister said that while she didn't want to play, she'd be happy to serve as his cheerleader. Then she dashed to her room to get herself styled out.

This is what she came up with. Apparently, she could only find one pom pom, but she was felt that a hula skirt made a perfectly acceptable substitute. Thank goodness.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the QB with his cheerleader:

Photobucket

Think that I'll be able to embarrass them with those photos when they're older?

1 comment:

viviZ said...

Soooooo cute! I love Sunday morning surfing and seeing awesome stuff like the QB and his cheerleader. Awesome. xoxo

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.