Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Tough Guy & His Lovely Ladies

I will remember this session for a long time to come. The subjects are close friends of our family, the location was new to me (and gorgeous!), and the aftermath was... well, eventful. Let's just say that they're one understanding and special family.

And gorgeous as well. They were the perfect group to photograph in this lush setting. And these are just the first set of outfits. Gotta love that!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you, guys. For everything. I am so looking forward to getting your gallery online and into your hands. ;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.