Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Whole Gang

If you've visited my blog at any point over the last year, chances are that you're familiar with K & K -- twins and very special buddies of mine. I was fortunate and honored to have the opportunity to document their first year, one month at a time.

This week I got to photograph their whole family. Once again, it was touch and go with the weather, but unlike today's session, this one got the green light from the skies above.

First up, shots of the whole gang.

Photobucket

Notice anything in here (ahem, an accessory) that I need to go back and photoshop out? Yes, I was too concerned with posing and getting the babies' attention that it slipped right by me on location. :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Then it was off to another spot for some more photos. Here are a few favorites...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now my own family is off to a reunion and football game up in the Bay Area. I'm looking forward to seeing my kids cheer on the ol' college team. Perhaps I'll even snap a photo or two. ;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.