Monday, October 18, 2010

More Fun @ The Beach

As I mentioned in my previous post, this weekend was a pretty dismal one, weatherwise. Fortunately, the beach was once again an oasis in the gloom, and Saturday's session there was more than pleasant. It was a treat!

Get ready for another big preview...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Miss K had a great idea for a shot, based on something she saw in a catalog. Here's our version:

Photobucket

And of course I snuck a shot while we practiced it. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks again, C family! So glad we got together...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.