Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Little Chef

Well, it was bound to happen: I went to bed without posting as promised. It was one of those days where we ended up spending some family time at the pool, which turned into takeout dinner with friends, which turned into watching the kids ride bikes in the street. When it was all over, I flopped into bed and read for about five minutes before falling asleep. I didn't keep to the blog schedule, but my heart and mind were definitely where they were supposed to be.

So here's a random little post, and I'll try to follow it up with something else later. I did have a session with some darling 22-month-old twins yesterday morning, and I'll have their preview ready soon. It'll be a fun break from the Clausen-polooza that's filled the blog lately.

These snapshots are from a recent summer afternoon. The boys were at camp, and I was trying to get a few things done around the house. I was not in the mood to make and clean up yet another lunch, and the girlie happily volunteered to do it herself. I was pretty darn impressed with the results!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.