Thursday, July 14, 2011

Snaps from Beach Karate

I spent most of last Saturday's beach karate event in line at Joe Mama's, waiting for a muuuuuch needed cup of coffee. (I understand and appreciate that they craft every cup by hand -- and mmmmm, it's good -- but YIKES that place is not speedy.) E was out on the beach with his dojo-mates, kicking and punching and demonstrating his moves, and the rest of the family was out there watching and playing, so I figured that slipping away to wait for caffeine was just fine.

Of course I did have my camera on my hip and fired off a few snapshots before I trudged off to tank up.

My favorite was this first one, with my little orange-belt in the air.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As I just explained to my yahoos, the blurred faces above are because I'm super careful about posting other kids' images on my blog without permission. My boys said it's cool because it makes them look like aliens.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.