Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sweet Sisters

I first met and photographed these little girls about a year ago, when they were nine months old. When we got together yesterday, I was reminded how sweet and engaging they are.

They have so much fun with each other and with their parents. They're curious, brave, agile, silly, and downright lovely. Here's a bigger-than-usual preview, just for fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

By the way, if you're a recent client, you might recognize these sweeties from my current packaging labels:

Photobucket

They've grown a bit, huh?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.